Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What an Honor!

Mandy Sandifer awarded me the Kreativ Blogger award yesterday! Mandy and I went to North Greenville together. She has a great blog about her life as a pastor's wife, and the upcoming birth of their first child.
OK, according to this award I’m supposed to tell 6 random things about myself then award 6 other bloggers.
Random things about me:
1. I probably should be on the TV show, what not to wear. I love to be comfortable, and that means jeans and t-shirts.
2. I like to bake, but hate to cook.
3. My dogs drive me crazy, but the thought of not having them makes me very sad.
4. Deep down, I want to be a bargain shopper, but my laziness wins out most of the time.
5. When I grow up, I want to be a stay at home mom.
6. My hero is my Mom.
The Kreativ Blogger Award goes to: (I only did 5)
Sarah Hawkins - My oldest sister. She always has something to say about being a mommy to two young children.
Kelly Hawkins - My older sister. She is the mom of three children. She doesn't have a lot of time to blog, since she is so buy with her kids, but when she does, it is always fun.
Abby Wolff - My sister-in-law. She has dedicated her blog to Maggie - her first baby.
Hannah Lockaby - Long time Friend. Hannah has decided to stop teaching this year, to stay at home with her baby girl. She has started her own photography business, and is really good.
Holly Furtick - College Friend. She is a pastor's wife, and mom to two boys.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet. I feel honored to be your hero. Great Job on your award!! I love you !

kellyn2girls1boy said...

Wow, Congratulations on the award. You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

You were the perfect choice for the award. Could you please teach me how to do all those wonderful creative Blogs.
Love you,
Aunt Shelly

Anonymous said...

YAY! Thank You! I'm honored! :)