Thursday, March 31, 2011
Here is just a short little clip of him from last night. He is also making some of the funniest faces.
Monday, March 28, 2011
Here are my totals for this past week:
Total Walked 4.68
Total Left: 514.31
I have been a slacker blogger too, but I'm working on some blogs to post this week. Our life has just got into a nice routine, and there isn't much to blog about. But I'm sure I can find something. If nothing else, I just need to post some recent pictures of Michael.
Monday, March 21, 2011
Saturday, March 19, 2011
- a swim suit
- 2 button down shirts for church
- 2 pairs of shorts
- 2 t-shirts
- a 4th of July onesie
Total price paid for 8 items - $16.96!!!
I think I did pretty good.
I love not having to pay full price for baby clothes. There is really no point, since he will only be able to fit it for a few months.
There is another consignment sale coming up in a couple weeks. I will go to that one also, just to see if there is anything good.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Leilani's birthday party was Sunday afternoon at the park. It was a beautiful day and I was so excited about taking Michael to the park for the first time. We put him in the swing and he loved it. He smiled and laughed the whole time.
I think there will be many more trips to the park for us this spring and summer.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Here is what Michael is up to at seven months old:
- This month we have focused on getting Michael used to eating solids. He has tried all of the different fruit and vegetable baby food, and now he gets to move up to stage 2 foods.
- Daddy moved to third shift this month, and it has been an adjustment for everyone. The one good thing about the new schedule is that he gets to spend some time with Michael in the mornings getting him dressed and feeding him breakfast.
- He is doing great rolling over, and has finally rolled from his back to his belly, although he doesn't do it too often.
- He hasn't showed any signs of crawling or scooting yet. He is quite content to just sit on the floor and play with his toys. He does reach for toys, but usually ends up falling over before he can reach it.
- He has started teething again, but we can't see where any new teeth are ready to pop through, so it may be a while before another tooth shows up.
- He continues to love his jumper. He is content to stay in it for a long time. If he's not jumping, then he just hangs there twirling himself in circles.
- He does great playing independently. We sit him on the floor surrounded with toys, and he can keep himself entertained for long stretches of time. This is very helpful when it comes time to make and eat dinner.
- We celebrated another holiday this month: Valentine's Day! We didn't do anything exciting, but it was nice to have our little valentine with us this year.
- He went to the doctor on February 16th. He weighs 19 lbs and is 27 inches tall. He is doing great and is very healthy.
- He is still in size 3 diapers and size 6-9 month clothes.
- Aunt Sarah came over to take his 6-month pictures. They turned out so good, and can't wait to get them.
- We have started taking walks everyday, since the weather is starting to warm up. Michael loves the stroller and usually falls asleep half way through.
- Michael loves to give hugs and kisses and we love to receive them.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Then I took my Kitchen Aid Stick Immersion blender, and pureed them.
Then I added water. A lot more water than I thought I would need, but I didn't want the sweet potatoes to be too thick.