Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fun at the Park

Leilani's birthday party was Sunday afternoon at the park. It was a beautiful day and I was so excited about taking Michael to the park for the first time. We put him in the swing and he loved it. He smiled and laughed the whole time.

I think there will be many more trips to the park for us this spring and summer.

Also on Sunday, I let Michael go barefoot. I am one of those moms that puts socks on their kids all the time. He seriously has never had bare feet outside the house. I am just so worried about his feet getting cold. But it was so warm on Sunday, that I knew he would be OK. He loves to have bare feet, and I think my days of putting socks on his feet are quickly coming to an end (at least for the summer anyway).

2 comments:

MillerFourWays said...

I LOVE bare baby feet- so cute!! He looks like he really enjoyed the park! Which one was it?

Katie said...

Gina, The park is in Duncan. Right beside the waterpark. Thanks for the comment!