- I love Chocolate!
- I don't need chocolate to survive.
- Water isn't too bad, once you get used to it.
- After only drinking water, your body actually craves it.
- I snack less, when there isn't anything sweet to snack on.
- My pants fit a little better these days.
- My skin is clearer without all the sweets.
- I have great Will Power.
- Once I put my mind to something, I follow through.
Yes, I am going to eat sweets starting tomorrow. No, I'm not going to eat nearly as many. That was the whole point of this experiment, to train myself to not be so dependent on Sweets. I will definitely be more careful before I put something in my mouth. Now that I know I can go without, it will make it easier to say no.
So, what should I go without next month? Any Ideas... Let me know.