1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift Bags are so much easier
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real
3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? First weekend in January
5. Do you like eggnog? yes
6. Favorite gift received as a Child? My Cabbage Patch Kid
7. Hardest person to buy for? My sister Becky
8. Easiest person to buy for? My Husband Andrew
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't remember - so it must not have been too bad.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Santa Clause
13. When do you start shopping? This year - September
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mom's Christmas Cookies
16. Lights on the tree? Yes
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like to wake up at my own house. Then we spend the afternoon at my parents house with the rest of the family.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? "Happy Holidays" - People forget why we even celebrate Christmas.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I have a variety and I like them all
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Whatever Mom makes is great
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I already got it - He came home on Saturday
Now it's your turn... Leave me a comment and let me know if you post this on your blog.