Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I've been tagged

I was tagged by Sarah's Sweethearts. I guess I'll play along.

A - Age: 27
B - Bed size: queen
C - Chore you hate: dusting
D - Dog's name: Molly and Toby
E - Essential start your day item: Hot Shower
F - Favorite color: Purple
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5'6"
I - I am: wondering what will happen next
J - Job: Executive Administrator for an Industrial Construction Company
K - Kids: Praying that God will bless us with one.
L - Living arrangements: House
M - Mom's name: Linda
N - Nicknames: Toot-Toot, Spongie
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: slept in the hospital room with Andrew when he had his surgery.
P - Pet Peeve: Stupidity
Q - Quote from a movie:Clairee Belcher: [about the new mayor's wife dancing] Looks like two pigs fightin' under a blanket. (Steel Magnolias)
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 3 sisters
T - Time you wake up: Supposed to get up at 6:30am, but doesn't always happen
U- Underwear: yes
V - Vegetable you dislike: mushrooms YUCK!
W - Ways you run late: overslept
X - X-rays you've had: ankle
Y - Yummy food you make: Tacos, chili beans, ziti, and lots of baked goods.
Z - Zoo favorite: monkeys

Now it's my turn to tag someone. Hope you play along
Mom - The Adventures of Pat and Linda
Sarah - She's a Peach
Amy - Timpe's Times
Abigail - Adventures in Mommyhood
Sara - Sara Joanna





3 comments:

Sarah said...

http://hawklady-sarahsblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/abcs-of-mefor-katie.html

here you go.

Papa and Grandma Cox said...

I am trying to figure out what I am suppose to do !? copy and paste to new blog?

Katie said...

Yes, Mom, just Copy and Paste it, and erase my answers and fill in your own. Let me know if you need help.