- Andrew changed jobs! He is now working for Miracle Hill Ministries. That means he is working during the day again. Yeah! No more third shift!!
- Michael is walking EVERYWHERE! I will post a video in a separate post.
- I have been busy planning Michael's First Birthday Party. You can check out this post for all the details.
- We had a couple play dates with Jessica and Lydia. Love them!
- My cousin Matt and his son Robert have been here visiting for the past couple weeks.
- We went to the Peach Festival and had a great time. We went to the parade in the morning. In the afternoon, Andrew and my Dad competed in the Corn hole competition. They won 2 games and lost 2 games.
|Waiting for the Parade to start|
|My Dad playing Corn hole|
|Andrew playing corn hole|
|Michael slept through most of the corn hole competition|
- Took a trip to Augusta, GA, and Michael met his great aunt and uncle and two cousins for the first time. (pictures to come in another post)
We have had a fun couple of weeks and will stay busy for the next few weeks.
- This week, Andrew's sister Amy is coming up from Florida.
- Play date with Jessica and Lydia.
- Baseball game on Friday night.
- Will be getting everything ready for Michael's Birthday Party!
- Celebrate my niece Lindy's 6th birthday.
- I will be turning 29 on August 10th.