- He is talking up a storm. Of course, I think Andrew and I are the only ones that knows what he is saying. He has started trying to repeat words back to us, and is really working on becoming more and more verbal. Words he says that everyone can understand are: Dadda, Momma, Dog, All done,
- He is learning sign language, and is doing a great job. So far he knows how to say: All Done, milk, more, eat, cereal, and cookie. We haven't done many other words yet, so now that he has those down really well, we will start with a few more. When we are playing and it is close to meal time or snack time, he comes up to me and does the sign for eat. Also, we were sitting in a restaurant the other day waiting for our food, he kept signing eat. I guess he was hungry and didn't want to wait.
|Doing a little light reading|
- One of his favorite activities is climbing the stairs. So, now we are trying to teach him how to go down the stairs without hurting himself.
|Daddy and Michael playing with the gun daddy brought home. |
Not sure who had more fun.
- Some of his favorite foods are: chicken, yogurt, cheese, mixed veggies, grapes,
|Check out those eye lashes!|
- He sleeps great, when he is not teething. So, hopefully we will get back to sleeping through the night again. He has a favorite blanket that he sleeps with, and also a stuffed Mickey Mouse and a stuffed Monkey that he got for his birthday that he loves. Every morning when I go in to get him, he immediately shows me his blanket, and his stuffed animals.
|Michael loved playing in this car at Coleman's house. |
I think I know what he wants for Christmas
|Michael and Coleman having fun in the car|
- We haven started letting Michael watch a little bit of TV, now that he is one. He only watches while we are at work, and it is usually Mickey Mouse Club House, Baby Einstein, or sesame street. Here is his favorite thing to watch:
He would watch this over and over and over. He loves the music!
So, that is what Mr. Michael has been up to these past couple months. He is definitely a toddler now, no more baby :(