Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Michael's Disney Planes Birthday Party

On the Saturday after Michael's birthday, we celebrated his birthday with a Disney Planes Party at the Big E. They do a great job with parties. I didn't have to do anything except to bring the cake and balloons. So easy!

The birthday boy with his birthday shirt



The invitation



Pretty basic set up


I found all the balloons on amazon

My mom made the cake

I made the cupcakes and found the toppers online

We had pizza, cake, cupcakes and ice cream.







 All the kids got to play in the play land and each got a $4.00 arcade card.








The party was till 1:00, but Michael wanted to stay and keep playing long after his guests had left. We had nothing else to do. So we stayed and played.

For his birthday, we told everyone that he wanted a trampoline and to either give him cash or a gift card to Academy Sports. This worked out so well, and he ended up with enough money to get trampoline that day. So while Michael was playing, I ran to Academy to buy the trampoline. When I was on my way home, Andrew and Michael left the Big E, and headed home so we could put the trampoline together.

Andrew's parents came back to our house, and his dad helped him put the trampoline together.




 Michael was so excited to have his trampoline put together.


No comments: