Baby J, you came into our lives only a week ago, but we love you so much already! You are such a fun, happy baby, and are busy busy busy! You are so active and you don't ever sit still! Here is what you are up to:
- You have 12 teeth! And to be honest, I'm ok with he fact that I missed those sleepless nights of teething.
- You eat and eat and eat all day long!! You love spaghetti, refried beans, Cheerios, puffs, goldfish, applesauce, oatmeal, cream of wheat, and yogurt! You still eat some baby food, but we are giving you regular food everyday to see what you like or don't like. So far you don't like cheese.
- You wear a size 3 diaper.
- You are in size 12 month clothes and the 18 month clothes are really big on you.
- you weigh 20 pounds and are 28.5 inches tall.
- You are an awesome sleeper! You go to bed around 7:30pm and wake up a little before 8:30am. You also take a 2 hour nap. We try to get you to just take one nap a day, but sometimes you fall asleep in the car if we go somewhere in the late afternoon.
- You love the dogs!! You squeal every time you see them! We are working on being gentle with them.
- You love your pacifier! You would suck I but 24/7 but we are trying to get you down to car rides and in the crib.
- You have done awesome with this transition to our house!
- You love your Daddy! And get so excited to see him walk in the door after work every evening.
- You have met all of your grandparents and lots of other family. You were also very popular at Church on Sunday.
- You had your first chiropractor appointment today and did great! He adjusted your neck, back and hips. Hopefully this will help with all of the snot!
- You love your big brother, and just smile at him every time you see him. You love to wrestle with him!
- Your favorite toys are balls! If you have a ball to throw or kick, you are one happy kid!
- You don't say many words, but you can say Dada, ball, and mama!
I can't wait to see how you grow and change over the next few months! We love you and are so thankful that God chose us to be your parents!