Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blessed

Last night I had the opportunity to eat dinner with these lovely ladies.
(This picture wasn't taken last night)

It was so much fun to sit and talk with them for a few hours. They are both teachers, and are both on Spring Break this week. Julie lives in Atlanta, so we don't get to spend too much time with her. The only bad thing about last night, was that Jennifer wasn't there with us. I guess Germany is a little far to come from, just for dinner. We miss her so much, and wish she lived closer.

I truly am blessed with wonderful Friends. We were talking last night about when we all met, it will be 8 years in June. You girls are a gift, and I thank God for our friendship.


3 comments:

kellyn2girls1boy said...

Having one great friend is a blessing, you have been blessed more than you know.

Jennifer said...

I feel blessed to have yall as a friend too! Miss you girls!

Jessica said...

Oh a friend's a friend forever if the Lord's the Lord of them. And a friend will not say never, 'cause then the friendship would not end. Now it's time to let you go in the Father's hand we know. Oh a lifetime's not too long to live as friends.

Hmmm...I know I didn't get the words right, but it does rhyme! The important part is the last line anyway. haha

Love ya'll!