Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Work in Progress

Andrew and I have been working hard on redoing the landscaping on the side of our house. Here is the before Picture:
As you can see, everything is overgrown, and not pretty. We haven't really done anything to this area since we moved in 4 years ago. Andrew has trimmed the large shrubs once, but that is it. I think it was time for some change. Here is a picture of what it looked like after one day of pulling, and chopping, and trimming...
Big improvement, huh? And here is what it looked like after day 2...
Completely different, right? Our plan is to plant grass on the left side of the side walk, and do some nice landscaping on the right side, against the house. Andrew worked hard all day on Tuesday, but I haven't downloaded the pictures of what he got accomplished yet. It was a lot. He worked really hard. I'm so excited about how this is going to turn out. Hopefully when I get home from my girl's weekend, he will have done some more work on it. (Hint Hint...Andrew).
And just cause I think this is neat, here is a picture of all the debris we carried up to the street.
Can you see me on the other side of the pile??
That is a lot of hard work right there...
More pictures to come soon...Stay tuned...

No comments: