Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving with the Family

Last night, we celebrated Thanksgiving with my family. All 18 of us sat around a table, and enjoyed a wonderful dinner. Mom worked very hard on making a huge turkey, a ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, "green stuff", dressing, and crescent rolls. We also had sweet potato crunch made by yours truly. For dessert we had Pumpkin Pie, that Sarah made, Apple Pie, that my Mom made, and Pecan Pie, that I made. We ate good. Everything was so yummy.
Me and Andrew
My Mom likes to host Thanksgiving dinner on the Sunday before Thanksgiving, that way the entire family can be there. Here are a few pictures from last night.
Mom and Jalen
Sarah and Zoe
Lindy, Leilani, and Clara
Dad
Charlie enjoying the pumpkin pie
Clara and Kelly
Becky and Jeff
Charlie
This year, Andrew and I will be going to Florida for Thanksgiving. His sister, Amy, just had surgery last Wednesday, so Andrew's parents went down last week, and will be there through this weekend. We will leave early Wednesday morning, to make the 10 hour trip. I am not looking forward to the long trip, but I have plenty to do in the car to keep myself occupied with. I just bought the new Karen Kingsbury book, and I have some crocheting to work on. It will be nice to spend a few days with the whole family. Andrew and I will also spend a day over at Disney, since we still have our passes that we got last December. This will be Andrew's last chance to go to Disney for a while. (Which he disagrees with, but that's a whole different blog.) This is going to be a busy week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are looking forward to seeing you real soon!! Love you, Mil

carolinagirl said...

Looking forward to seeing you!

Amy

Papa and Grandma Cox said...

great pictures katie, put them on snapfish for me. Mom