Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Card Photo Session

On Sunday, My Sister Sarah took our pictures for our Christmas card. We went to Limestone College to take the pictures, since everything was decorated so nicely for Christmas. We brought the dogs too. That was Sarah's first experience doing a portrait session with dogs. They were kinda crazy, but she ended up getting some great pictures. These are just a sneak peak at some of the pictures. We had a great time, even though it was freezing and the dogs were crazy.
Thanks Sarah for taking our pictures! I'm so happy with how they turned out!
If you want some pictures taken, I would highly recommend Sarah, not just because she is my sister, but because she is a very talented photographer! Check out her Blog, She does Great Work!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm glad you like them Katie!