Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snow Day Pictures

It snowed/iced this past weekend, and Clara was at my house spending the weekend with me. It was really neat to see snow through a child's eyes. It wasn't fun, however, to play in the snow at 6:30 am when she got up. She was so excited, she couldn't sleep. So she went outside and played, while I watched from the front porch in my pajamas and bathrobe. These pictures were taken later in the day after I had time to wake up and put on some real clothes. Molly and Toby were happy to have someone to play in the snow with too.
Here is a quick video of Clara sliding down my driveway.

2 comments:

kellyn2girls1boy said...

you sure have a cute niece! Thank you for having her over, she had a blast!

Unknown said...

It looks like y'all had so much fun! I am a Texas girl and we couldn't buy snow right now if we wanted to! I know so much of the country is getting tons of snow, but I just think it's so beautiful when I see everyone's pictures. Hope you guys stay warm!