Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Here is what he has been up this past month:
- It seems like he is saying new words everyday. He is up to saying 58 words!
- He has grown another 1/2 inch this month. He is 33 inches tall now.
- He is wearing size 24 month pants but they are too big around the waist. All of his 18 month pants were getting too short. He is still wearing 18 month tops.
- Every night after dinner he says, "Play??" I think that is the highlight of his day, playing with his Daddy after dinner.
- He loves to be outside. He mostly just wanders around the yard, picking up sticks. But he loves it, so we spend a good portion of the afternoon, walking around the yard, looking for a good stick.
- He keeps me smiling and laughing all day long, and I feel so blessed to be able to spend all day with him. I love being his mother, and feel so blessed to be able to call him my SON!