Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St Patrick's Day

 Last Friday, I received a package in the mail from my Grandma in NY. I don't ever get packages from her, so this was a huge surprise. Inside the package was a wrapped gift box with a card. The card said that she made this for Michael to wear on St. Patrick's Day! I opened up the box, and inside was this beautiful hand knit sweater. What a Wonderful Surprise! It is the cutest little sweater with little sheep on the pockets.

One day this week, I took Michael outside to get some pictures of him wearing the sweater, so I could send them to my Grandma with the Thank You Card.

Too bad it has been in the 80's all week. I really wish it would get cold again, just so he could wear the sweater. It is a little big on him, so hopefully it will still fit him next year.

No comments: