|See how tall I am?|
- Since taking away the binky, his sleeping habits have changed. He is not sleeping as well, and has been waking up in the night crying, which he never used to do. But, I know that this will pass.
- He has grown another 3/4 in. He is measuring some where between 34 and 35 inches. I'll be interested to see what the Doctor office measures him at. His legs are getting so long.
- He is such a character. He makes himself laugh all the time. And in doing so, makes us laugh, which makes him laugh harder, and try harder to make us laugh more.
|Standing on his tip toes|
- He is doing great in the pool. We have actually tried swimmies on his arms, and he does great with them. I thought he wouldn't be able to balance, but he loves wearing them.
- He is in the process of getting his last molar. He started a few months getting his 2 year molars, and that could be the reason for the lack of sleep too. I'll be so happy once this last one breaks through. I feel like he has been teething for 1 1/2 years straight. His poor mouth needs a break.
- He loves going to babysit with me. It is teaching him all about sharing and playing with other children.
- He is still fascinated with Motorcycles. The other day while driving down the road, he said, "Motorcycle, where are you?"
|Showing off his first tattoo|
|What a little stud!|
- He knows all of his basic colors!
- He knows the letters, A, B, C, D, G, M, P, S, and T. He does really well when I associate a name with a letter. Like P - Papa. Every P he sees he yells, "P Papa"
- He tries to sing Jesus loves me, and it is so cute. He only knows a few phrases, but loves for us to sing it.
|Popsicle Break with the cousins|