Monday, October 15, 2012

Fun Weekend!

Michael and I spent this past weekend visiting friends near Charleston. We had such a fun time with Jennifer, Julie and Coleman. On Saturday, we went to the farm and had a ton of fun.
Michael and Coleman going through the hay bale maze

Michael running through the maze

Playing in the corn pit

Burying Michael in corn

on the hay ride

Coleman and Michael loved the hay ride

I tried so hard to get him to look at me, but he was too
 interested in everything going on behind me.

Loved the pumpkin

Cute little buddies
 On Sunday we were supposed to go to the beach, but our plans were interrupted by Miss Finley Kate. She wasn't supposed to arrive until November 4, but she had other plans. I am so glad I was down there so I could meet her. I'll post more about her tomorrow!


No comments: