Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Andrew's Birthday Surprise!

For Andrew's Birthday this year, I decided to surprise him with a trip to his favorite place, Disney World.
Yes, we were just there 3 weeks ago, but that doesn't matter. Andrew would go every week if he could.

So, I decided to write a poem for him, to tell him about the surprise. Here is the poem. Yes, it is super cheesy.

You work so hard, all year long,
To not do something big, would just be wrong.

Your Birthday gift this year is really great,
But we have to leave on time, we can't be late.

So pack your bags and get everything you need,
We are taking a trip, oh yes indeed.

The location is a surprise, but I know you will love it,
You have been there before, so I know that it's a hit!

The surprise starts on Friday, so make sure you let work know,
You won't be there all weekend, or on Monday, also.

I hope you are excited, and the anticipation doesn't kill you,
But don't bother asking, whatever you do.

You will just have to wait, and see where we go,we
could leave by air, land or sea, soon enough you will know.

Here is one little thing I will go ahead and tell you,
There is no one I love more than you, Andrew!


Then on his actual Birthday, I told him where we were going. He was super excited, and couldn't wait to go.
I will post pictures from the trip on my next post.



No comments: