Friday, January 11, 2013

Thrift Store Friday

Here are some of the great finds I have found at the Miracle Hill Thrift Store.

First, this little rug. It was brand new and still had the tags from Target on it.
Price I paid: $4.00
It matches my kitchen floors nicely!

I found some great clothes for Michael.
Land's End shirt - $3.00
OshKosh Shirt - $.50 (it's missing some buttons)
Old Navy long sleeve shirt - $1.00
OshKosh long sleeve shirt - $1.00
I can't believe I am already buying size 4T!
No, not for him to wear now, but for next year. 

I also found some stuff for me!

Croft & Barrow sweater - $4.00
Land's End long sleeve shirt - $3.00
Gap Sweater - $3.00

I don't have any other shirts that are red, and now I have 3!


And my great but of the week:
Dansko shoes - $25.00

These are perfect for winter,
and will go with everything!

No comments: