Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Christmas card 2016

I sent out two different Christmas Cards this year. I’m always on the look out for free cards, and Shutterfly and snapfish never disappoint! And since I used our family pictures we took in July, I was ready to print my cards as soon as they offered a free promotion!

The first card was a tri-fold card with a letter written about our year. We had a lot to share this year!! I sent those to relatives we don’t see during the year and aren’t on Facebook to see updates about our family. 






The other card also had a little letter, but not nearly as lengthy and just mentioned the highlights!



I think both cards turned out great! 
Thanks Snapfish and Shutterfly!!

**Now that I can show Jayden's face, I figured I would post our Christmas card from last year! December 2017**

No comments: