Monday, July 7, 2008

What a wonderful Weekend!

We had a great weekend. Friday was a busy day. We were up early getting everything ready for the Master of the Grill competition. We spent all day at my parents house enjoying the 4th with family and stayed late enjoying the fireworks. Here are a few more pictures from the day.


Saturday we were able to sleep in and get some much needed sleep. Saturday afternoon I had the chance to talk to Jennifer Baskin. With her living in Germany, we don't get to talk too often. Sunday I spent the day with my in-laws and didn't get back to Gaffney till 7:00 pm.

I'm hoping the first part of this week goes by quickly because Thursday, I leave to go to Edisto Island. My parents are there now, and invited me to go down for the weekend. Andrew can't come, so I invited Jessica to come with me. We are both super excited about the trip.
Hope everyone had a great week!!

No comments: