Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cheap Japanese and great conversation

Last night, I met my dear friend Jessica for dinner at Fuji Express. We don't see each other very often, so it was a treat to get to eat dinner with her. Not only was the cheap Japanese food really good, we had great conversation. Having her as a friend is a real blessing to me. Thanks Jessica for being a great friend.
Yesterday was also my nephew Jalen's Birthday. I went by to see him and give him his birthday gift. He loves wrestling action figures, so I gave him some to add to his collection. He is such a sweet boy. I hope you had a wonderful Birthday Jalen! I'm looking forward to your party!




I got to see Leilani too. She is getting so big!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...I love you so much Katie!! Thanks for being such a great listener/doctor/therapist/cheerleader/friend.

I can't wait until next week when I get to see you, Julie and Jennifer!!!! Woo Hoo! :)