Friday, January 1, 2010

Out with the Old, In with the New

Happy New Year!!

Here are a few of the highlights from 2009.
March
~ I went to Germany and London to visit my Friend Jennifer. That was a trip of a lifetime, and I am so glad that I was able to go.
May
~Celebrated 5 years of Marriage to a wonderful Man!
~ Andrew and I spent a very Rainy week in Vero Beach, FL for our 5th Anniversary.

July

~ Andrew and I spent a very HOT week in Orlando, FL at Disney World with his family.
August
~ Spent a weekend in Atlanta with the Girls!

~ Turned 27! I can't believe I'm that old.

November

~Spent Thanksgiving with Andrew's family in Florida.
December
~ My sister gives birth to her 4th child - Elise Kelly
~Andrew turned 29!
This past year, I was able to do a lot of traveling, and spent a lot of time with family and friends. Among all of the good times, there were also some hard times; Job troubles, a loss like I've never known, and a failing economy. I'm hoping that 2010 will be filled with new adventures and life changing moments. God Bless you all in the New Year!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy New Year!

Jennifer said...

We did have a great time in Germany and London! We should do it again!! :)