Thursday, June 17, 2010

I finally made it to Hilton Head

That's right, yesterday put me over 280 miles! Here is a breakdown from last week, and the first part of this week:
Sunday: 1
Monday: 2.77
Tuesday: 3.24
Wednesday: 3.13
Thursday: 4.43
Friday: 1.57
Saturday: 2.74
Total for the week: 18.88
Sunday: 3.18
Monday: 2.45
Tuesday: 1.80
Wednesday: 1.03
Total walked: 280.28
It took me three and a half weeks longer then I would have liked, but I set out to walk 280 miles, and I did it!!
So, where should I walk to next? I'm thinking about maybe walking to my Baby. I just don't know how far that will be. It could be 20 miles,
or it could be 500 miles. I'll just start walking and wait to find out my destination.

3 comments:

Sara said...

you need to quit making me cry!!!

;)

Sarah said...

woohoo! good job! Let's hope your baby isn't in China, that would be pretty far! LOL

Kathryn said...

YAY for you! Congrats on this huge milestone! And I like the idea of walking to the baby...so sweet!