Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nursery Before

I figured since I posted pictures of what my plans for the nursery are, I would post pictures of what it looks like now.
This is the view looking in from the hallway.Kelly gave me the swing and Becky gave me the toys. The boxes are full of clothes from Sarah and Kelly that are 6-9 month size.
This is the view standing in the closet. The black chair will not be staying. It is very uncomfortable, and doesn't rock. It was a freebie, and now it is time to give it to someone else.
Here is the view of the closet from the far corner of the room.
That large book case isn't staying in the room either. We just don't have anywhere to put it right now, so we will move it later, when we figure out where to put it.
Here is the view from the other corner looking out into the hallway.
Toby wanted to be in this picture.
And here is the closet. Andrew put in the shelves a few weeks ago, and I love them! He did a wonderful job!
Almost everything in the closet was given to me. I have bought a few outfits. It's hard not to shop, when you are expecting a baby. I have however, started stocking up on diapers. I figure you can never have enough of them.
I am so excited to start transforming this room into the nursery I have always dreamed about!

2 comments:

kellyn2girls1boy said...

I am excited for you to transform that room too! If you need any help, let me know!

kellyn2girls1boy said...

oh yeah, I like your ticker at the top of the page!