Tuesday, December 7, 2010
4 Months Old!
What Michael is up to at four months old:
- This past month was all about giving thanks to God for our many blessings. This year, we are most thankful for our precious son, Michael.
- We have been busy this month. We have traveled a lot, and Michael has met a lot of new people.
- For Thanksgiving, we traveled to the Blue Ridge Mountains to visit with some of Andrew's extended family. Everyone was so excited to meet Michael. While we were there, we took a train ride through the mountains with Santa!!
- We also took a trip to Charleston this month to spend the weekend with some friends.
- Michael continues to be a wonderful traveler. He sleeps very well in the car, and being in new places doesn't bother him, and he seems so comfortable wherever we are.
- Michael is now in size 3-6 month clothes. I think he will outgrow them very quickly though. He is growing everyday.
- He has just moved up to size 2 diapers.
- He goes back to the doctor on December 14th for his 4 month appointment. He will get weighed and measured and he will also get his next shot. I can't wait to see how much he weighs now. He is a chunky little guy.
- Michael still hasn't rolled over yet, but we practice rolling over everyday. He loves to lay on his back and play with toys. He will lay on his tummy for a little while, but it's not his favorite thing to do.
- We put together his exersaucer discovery center this week and so far he really likes it. It has all kinds of toys for him to play with, and it will help to build his little leg muscles and get him ready for crawling and walking.
- He still loves music and we continue to play all different kinds for him.
- He smiles and laughs all the time, and every time he does, it brings joy to our hearts.
- He still doesn't have any teeth, but he continues to chew on his fingers and he is always drooling. But, we have heard that he could be teething for months before he actually gets his first tooth. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
- We have already decorated for Christmas and Michael loves to lay on the floor and look up at the lights on the Christmas tree. We are so excited about celebrating Christmas this year.
- We fall more and more in love with Michael everyday, and he has brought so much joy into our lives.