Sunday, December 12, 2010

Favorite Christmas Movies

One of my favorite things about Christmas is all of the movies! I am a sucker for Hallmark/Lifetime Christmas movies, and try to watch as many as I can each year. But, there are some classic Christmas movies that I can not go without watching every year.

I start off the season watching The Santa Clause. It is my all time favorite Christmas movie.

I bought it on VHS several years ago, and I think it is time to upgrade to DVD.

A few weeks ago, I was on Amazon looking for Christmas Vacation on DVD for Andrew. It is his favorite Christmas movie. While looking, I noticed that they had a Christmas comedy three pack with Christmas Vacation, Elf, and A Christmas Story. I told Andrew about this, and he was so excited about all three of those movies, that I bought the three pack.

It came in the mail last week, and we have already watched all three movies.

Another favorite of mine is Love Actually. I found it on Amazon too for a great price, so I ordered that one for me.

Saturday night, I made a big pot of Beef Stew and we sat down and watched this movie.

Another all time favorite of mine is Home Alone 1 and 2. I need to try to find them on DVD to add to my Christmas movie collection.
So, what are some of your favorite Christmas Movies??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

White christmas, Elf, Holiday Inn, Charlie Brown Christmas, A Muppet's Christmas Carol, The Grinch, While you were Sleeping :)