Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend in the Mountains

For Thanksgiving weekend, we traveled to the Georgia Mountains to spend the holiday with some of Andrew's family. I had never met most of them, and the ones I had met, it was at my wedding, 6 years ago. So, We met tons of new people, and they were all so excited to meet Michael. Believe it or not, I did not take one single picture Thanksgiving day! I can't believe it. We had a wonderful day, and ate a lot of food.

On Friday morning, we got up early, so we could ride the Santa Express on the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway.

It was such a fun little train ride.

Michael got to meet Rudolph and Santa!

He loved looking at all of the lights, and out the window at the trees.


Thanks Poppa and Mimi for the fun train ride!

It was so cold on Friday! We were so thankful that someone had given us a gift for Michael, and in that gift was a hat and mitten set. It came in very handy.

Friday afternoon, we spent back at Brenda and Doug's house hanging out with the family. I wish I had taken more pictures of everyone.



We had such a wonderful time, and we are already looking forward to going back again next year.

No comments: