Friday, January 28, 2011

Show us Your Life - Adoptions

Today, over at Kelly's Korner, she is hosting Show Us Your Life - Adoptions.
I am so excited to participate! If you have been reading my blog for any length of time, you know that we are very proud of our adoption story, and very proud to be the parents to a beautiful baby boy brought to us through the miracle of adoption.
I have documented our entire adoption journey here on my blog, so I'm just going to list the links from where I originally posted.









I know that seems like a lot of posts, but that's not all of them. If you want to see all my posts on adoption, just click on the adoption label under this post.
If you have any questions, please leave me a comment, and I promise to answer them. Or if you prefer, send me an e-mail at katiebug810 (at) hotmail (dot) com.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I can't wait to read all of the other adoption stories that are linked up at Kelly's Korner.

1 comment:

Johanna @ These Prices said...

Your son is adorable! Congratulations.