Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend Fun

This past weekend, the weather warmed back up, and Michael and I enjoyed some wonderful time outside. Saturday afternoon, Michael and I met up with Erin and her family at the park. She is letting me borrow her jogging stroller, so she brought it to me, and we enjoyed spending a couple hours at the park. I didn't get any pictures of her little boy Caleb, cause he was non-stop running around. He is 5 and such a cutie. Michael loved the swings again, and at one point, even fell asleep while swinging.
The weather was absolutely wonderful on Sunday afternoon, so I took Michael outside to play. I think he really enjoyed being outside.

The sun was a little bright, so I gave him my sunglasses. He thought it was the funniest thing.
After about 30 minutes in the sun, we had to move to the shade. It was getting pretty hot.
Michael is on the verge of figuring out how to crawl. He gets to about this point, and then isn't sure what to do next.
Then he usually ends up on his belly and wiggles around.
At one point, I think he got a little tired, cause he just laid down, and seemed to really enjoy being still and quiet.
On a side note, Check out the belly on him!

After some time playing, I decided to try out our new jogging stroller.


(I was playing around with my photo shop app with this picture)


It was great, and so much better than the other stroller. Michael seemed to enjoy it too. He slept the second half of our walk. Our other stroller works good for walking around the mall, or any flat surface. But for walking around the neighborhood, there are surprisingly a lot of bumps, and different things on the side of the road to maneuver around.


We had a great weekend and I'm so excited that spring weather is here to stay, and we can spend a lot more time outside.

No comments: