Sunday, February 19, 2012

Michael's ABC Book

I have been wanting to make Michael his own ABC book for a while, and I finally sat down this weekend and did it. I used my Creative Memories Storybook Creator program to layout the pages, and then uploaded them to Picaboo, and had it made into a book. I have bought a LivingSocial deal a few weeks ago. I got a 20 page 11 x 8.5 hard cover story book from picaboo for $10 (regular price, $40)! You can still get that deal, just click the link above.

Anyway, I'm really excited about how it turned out. I searched on pinterest, and google looking for inspiration and ideas to go with each letter. Some letters were a lot harder than others and some I had a ton of ideas for. Like the letter "M", I could use Michael, Mommy, Molly, Mimi, Mickey Mouse etc... In the end, I chose Mickey Mouse, since we have such good pictures from the cruise with Mickey Mouse.

Here are just a few of the pages.





Now I just have to wait the 10-14 days for my book to be printed, and then another 4-6 for shipping!! I really hope Michael likes it. He loves his other alphabet book and his book with pictures in it, so this is like a combination of both of them.

Pin It


No comments: