Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful Day 2

I am so thankful for my husband, Andrew! He is such a wonderful, strong man with a gentle, quiet side. He is a wonderful father to Michael and Michael sure does love his daddy. He lets me yell, and vent, and has no judgement when I come back to apologize. He understands me, although it has taken him several years, and if you asked him, he would say that he is no closer to understanding me now, than he was 12 years ago when we met. There is no one else I would rather have as my partner and best friend. I Love You, Andrew!

God, You knew exactly what I needed in a husband, and you gave him to me. He is calm, when I get excited. He is strong, when I am weak. He holds me up and supports me. Thank you for giving me Andrew as a husband. And thank you for leading him, so that he can lead our family.

No comments: