Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thankful Day 9 & 10




I forgot to post yesterday, so I will do two today.

I am thankful for my parents. Without their love and support, I would not be the person I am today. They taught me all about God, and made sure we were in church every Sunday. They disciplined me, which wasn't very often ;), and taught me right from wrong. They pray for me and my family. I am so thankful that we have such a great relationship and that we live so close.
My dad put this on Facebook the other day, and thought it was very fitting.
I love you Mom and Dad!


I am also thankful for my three sisters, Sarah, Kelly and Becky. They are not only my sisters, but my friends too. We had great times growing up together. We also had moments that we hated each other. But four girls in one house, that's gonna happen from time to time. I love being an aunt to their children. Having everyone live so close is really a blessing. Family is such an important thing, and I need to cherish it, and not take it for granted.
Funny Confession Ecard: If you don't understand how a woman can both love her sister and want to wring her neck at the same time, you were probably an only child.

God, thank you for giving me the family that you did. I love them all so much, and wouldn't trade them for anything.

3 comments:

kellyn2girls1boy said...

I am thankful for you too!
Kelly

kellyn2girls1boy said...

I am thankful for you too Katie!
Kelly

linda said...

Love you Katie and I am glad that we live so close. I love Andrew and Michael too. Thank you for all the nice things you said !!
Mom