Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dinner with Family

Last night, my sister Kelly invited me over for dinner. She is a great cook (she gets that from our mom). She made some chicken/noodle/vegetable thing, which was very good. She even made home made rolls and peach cobbler for dessert!! I was very impressed. After dinner, Clara and Lindy showed me their new Bunny, Sally. They also showed me their new bunk beds. Clara filled me in on what she does all day in Kindergarden, and Lindy told me what her and Mommy do all day while Clara is at school. I had a great time hanging out with them and I am so greatful to have family living so close that we get to hang out like that. Thank you Kelly for a great night! I Love you and your Family so much.

1 comment:

kellyn2girls1boy said...

Thank you for coming we had fun. You are more then welcome to came back whenever you want. We love you!