Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My New Craft Room

Since we bought our house, 3 years ago, Andrew has had his own "Drum Room" and we have had a Guest Bedroom / storage room. This weekend I decided it was time for me to have my own room; A Craft Room. So Andrew and I took down the bed in the guest room and got rid of it. Last night I spent several hours sorting through boxes and closets trying to get rid of some stuff. I have several boxes ready to be donated, and a huge pile of stuff to be thrown away. Why do we keep stuff for years and years. My recycle bin is completely full of old magazines. My plan is to get all of the "junk" cleaned out, so I can set up all my craft stuff. There is a built in corner desk in the room, so that comes in handy. I also bought a 4 ft. table to put in there. I have several storage containers and drawers to keep my crafting items in. I will post pictures when I am done. Now, I can actually have a dining room table again. For the last 6-8 months, my dining room table has been taken over by Scrapbooking and Stamping. Hopefully I can get this all done by the end of the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't help but to keep Junk, you learned that from your mom and dad!! Don't forget I want you to come help me get rid of some junk!
Happy crafting!