Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dorky Tourist

I have been on a mission, to find a pair of shoes to wear to Europe in a few weeks. I really didn't think it would be that hard of a task. I have bought and returned two pairs of shoes in the past week. I have gone to every shoe store at the mall, plus the Belk in Spartanburg. I'm not being picky, I just can't find some comfortable, black leather shoes that will be good for walking a lot in. I guess I'm going to end up looking like a dorky tourist wearing Nike Sneakers. Any suggestions would be great. I've tried Clarks and my feet don't like them, or they don't seem to like my feet. It really shouldn't be this hard.

4 comments:

Sara said...

i ADORE my no-holes Nuthins - they're like crocs but, in my opinion, better. i got them at sunrift adventures, where my brother works. also, my best friend wore her chaco sandals (with back straps, etc.) ALL over europe and they look really cool too :) they're pretty expensive but they last fooooorever - they have them at sunrift, too

Papa and Grandma Cox said...

I was going to suggest Crocs, I love my pretend crocs. I would check out the shoes that Sara suggested.

Anonymous said...

You're gonna look adorable in your new shoes. Good pick!

Mother Michele said...

I really like your pick Cute cute, cute!