Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lydia Claire has Arrived!

I got a text at midnight on Saturday night that said Jessica's water broke, and that the baby was on the way! I didn't get much sleep that night, I was so excited! This is the first baby for our little group of friends. Not for long though, since Julie's little boy will be here in just a few months! Jessica gave birth to a 8 lb 10 oz beautiful little girl on Sunday morning. Sunday afternoon, Jennifer and I went to the hospital to meet Baby Lydia.
I can tell she already loves her Aunt Fer and Toot Toot!

The blocks I showed the other day were a gift for the new baby. Here they are displayed in the hospital room. I will give a full tutorial in another post.
Welcome to the World Lydia Claire!

1 comment:

kellyn2girls1boy said...

Congratulations to Jessica! Your blocks turned out really nice, I might have to make some (but only after I have a shelf to put them on).