Saturday, March 27, 2010

Shriner's Circus

On Thursday, I went to the Shriner's Circus with my family.We went last year too.
Papa, Lindy and Leilani watching the show.
Will, Lindy and Charlie
Charlie and Becky enjoying the circus.
Here is Jalen enjoying a funnel cake, and Charlie giving him a strange look. This year, instead of lions, they had bears. They did all sorts of things, like pushing each other in a buggy, riding a motorcycle, walking on their hind legs, and somersaulting around the ring. They were really cute. At intermission, my Dad, Charlie, Will and Jalen went and got their picture taken with the bear.
There were also two giant elephants. Henry rode the elephant, but I wasn't able to get a picture.
We all had a great time, and look forward to going again next year.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

oh, I see how it is, take a pic of all the kids but Henry. ;)

kellyn2girls1boy said...

I think that Charlie's look is saying "hey, are you gonna eat all of that?"