Monday, February 28, 2011

Walking to the Dream

Some of you may remember, that last year I walked to Hilton Head. Well, this year, I will be walking to our Cruise! I have twice as many miles to walk, but also a lot more time to do it.

The reason I have decided to do this again is two fold:

1. It gets me outside and exercising

2. It helps pass the time, while I am anxiously awaiting our vacation.

Last year I walked to take my mind off babies. Well, this year, I will be walking with my baby! It's crazy how much your life can change in just a year.

I would love to have someone walk with me, so if you are local, and would like to walk about 2 miles a day, please let me know.

I walked this weekend, to kind of get geared up for this, and boy am I out of shape. Let's just hope I can make it through this first week.

I will be posting my totals weekly, and keep a running track over on the right hand side of my blog. Let the fun begin!!

No comments: