|He sure is proud!|
- He is talking in full sentences now. We are trying to make sure he adds "please" to all of his requests. He is really good about saying Thank You. He is in this habit of saying "mama" or "Daddy" at the end of phrases. Like when he is showing us something, he won't just say the object, he will say, "Tractor, Mama." or "Book Mama." It took him forever to say Mama, and now he is making up for lost time. I hear "Mama" a hundred times a day. And it never gets old.
- His favorite songs are Jesus loves Me, and Twinkle Twinkle. He knows almost all the words to twinkle twinkle. I am hoping to get it on video soon. We have to sing both songs at night before bed.
- He now knows all of the letters except for F, N, R, V, and X. He also gets J and L confused, but after looking long enough, he figures it out.
- We are working on shapes, and he can point out a circle, star, and a triangle.
-Since we babysit a little baby two times a week, Michael is getting a bit jealous of the time I spend holding the little baby. He has started asking us to "Hold me like a little baby." and we happily oblige. Any chance we get to hold and cuddle him, we jump at.
- Potty training is still a few months away, but he does sit on the potty everyday. Some days he will go pee, and others he won't. It isn't something we are forcing, just trying to get him familiar enough with the process.
|When I ask him to say "cheese", he says it and signs it. |
That is what he is doing with his hands.