Sunday, August 26, 2012

Organizing Michael's Artwork

Now that Michael is in a Sunday School class, and not just in the nursery, he comes home every week with some sort of artwork. As a sentimental mom, I would like to keep all of these papers. Just keeping them in a big pile, or a box didn't seem practical. I went to Pinterest for some inspiration, and found this.
Pinned Image
You can find info about this project here
 
Michael obviously isn't in school yet, but it's the same idea as what I was looking for. So, here is what I came up with:

I used my Creative Memories StoryBook Creator program to make the front and the labels. 

                                  

 Now, on Sunday's I put the new artwork on the refrigerator and move last weeks into the box.


Once Michael is in school, I will make a different box for all of his school papers. But this works great for right now!

No comments: