Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Not So Wordless Wednesday

I haven't blogged in a few days. Not much going on. Michael is getting bigger every day. I can't believe how much he has grown in the last week. Next week he will be two months old! Where has the time gone? He still goes to work with me everyday, and is always so good. Even when he is not sleeping, he is happy to just sit in his stroller and look at his toys. We have been so blessed with such a wonderful, easy going baby. I know how lucky we are, and I thank God several times a day for our little blessing. Now for some pictures.
Michael really likes Tummy Time on the boppy.

My Dad bought this Hawaiian shirt for him a couple weeks ago. It is a shirt made for a teddy bear, but fits Michael perfectly. But I don't think it will fit him much longer.

This morning I took some pictures of Michael in this cute outfit. It has gotten cold this week, so I am thankful that I have some long sleeve outfits for Michael.
I just love the little lion on the butt.

He was all smiles while I was taking his picture.

See how big he is getting!
I also discovered that I only have pictures of Michael and I from our first week together. I guess it's because I am the one always taking the pictures. So, here is the best I could do by myself.
I'm going to have to get Andrew to take some pictures of us together.
The nursery is almost complete. We just have to hang things on the wall. Hopefully Andrew will help me with that tonight, and I can post some pictures on here. I just love how it is turning out, and can't wait to share it with everyone!

1 comment:

Sara said...

His beautiful face is becoming so expressive! Love these pictures!