Saturday, September 4, 2010

Showered with Blessings

Last Sunday was our first Baby Shower, and we were so blessed! My mom and sisters did a wonderful job with the decorations and the food. Thank you Mom for all of your hard work. It was a wonderful shower, and I am so grateful for everything you did.
I forgot to take pictures with my camera, so these are from my Mom's. I had in my mind all of these pictures that I wanted to make sure I took, but in the moment, I completely forgot to take any. My sister Sarah took a bunch of pictures, and once I get them from her, I will post them on here.
The gift tableThere were so many people there. Ladies from Bible Study, ladies from my parents church, old friends, new friends, best friends, old co-workers, ladies that work with my mom and dad, sisters, and my MIL. My dad even showed up for part of it. He is one proud Papa. Thank you everyone who helped to make this day so very special for us! I left feeling so loved and knowing that there are so many people that love Michael. Our other shower is in Greenville next weekend, and I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: