Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Our Trip to the Pumpikin Patch

This past weekend, my Mom and I took Leilani and Michael to a pumpkin patch in Hendersonville, NC. It was a beautiful day, and we had a wonderful time.
Warning - Picture overload Grandad's Farm

Isn't he cute in his little overalls?
Lailani and Michael
Mommy and Michael with the big pumpkins
Leilani with the big pumpkins
Look at all those pumpkins
Leilani and I "driving" the tractor.
Grandma and Leilani
Mommy and Michael with Leilani
Mommy and Michael with the llama
This is as close as Leilani would get to the llama
I just love these little cutouts

Grandma feeding the goat
Leilani feeding the goat
We had a wonderful time, and I can't wait until Michael is old enough to enjoy doing all of these things. This time he slept through all of it.

No comments: