Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend Away

Michael and I spent this past weekend at the beach with my parents. They were down there for the week, and so we drove down Thursday afternoon, and came home Sunday afternoon. Andrew had to work, so he wasn't able to come with us. This was Michael's first "vacation" and his first time seeing the ocean. Here are just two of the many pictures I took while we were down there. I will do a more detailed post when I have more time.  
Michael slept most of the trip. It seems like every time we were taking pictures, he was asleep. He did wake up a few minutes after we took these pictures, and was not happy. It was really windy on the beach, so I think that probably had something to do with it. We had a wonderful, relaxing weekend. Thanks Mom and Dad, we had a great time!

No comments: