Monday, November 14, 2011

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

This past weekend, my friends and I spent a weekend in Charlotte, NC, away from our kids and husbands . We went to the southern Christmas show on Saturday and then to Ikea on Sunday.

It was such a nice relaxing time away with friends. We went to bed early and slept late. We went out to eat and didn't have to worry about entertaining a child or deal with feeding a little mouth. One of the best parts? We were able to go 48 hours without changing a single diaper. I love michael more than life itself, but sometimes it is just nice to get away with the girls and be able to relax.

Thanks so much to my wonderful husband, who stepped up and took wonderful care of Michael all weekend long. I know he was in wonderful hands, and I know they both enjoyed the time together. I love you and appreciate you so very much, Andrew.

I am so blessed to have these ladies in my life, and I love them all dearly.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a great weekend! I'm ready to go again. Blessed to have you in my life friend!