Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011


Michael 2011
We had so much fun celebrating Halloween this year!
 Michael was super cute in his Giraffe costume and he loved wearing it. He was so cute holding his little trick or treat bucket walking up to people's doors.

On Sunday night, we went to Trunk or Treat at my parents church. I was excited to show him off to a bunch of people who haven't seen him in a really long time. He had a very busy Sunday, and we had to wake him up to go to the church, so he isn't smiling in any of the pictures.


Michael and Papa


Michael and Grandma

My Little Family

After Trunk or Treat! So Happy to be home and in his car!
Halloween night was a blast!

Ready for some Trick or Treating
He was excited to have his costume on, and it was hard for me to get a picture of him standing still. We only went to our neighbor's house and Grandma and Papa's house.
At Grandma and Papa's House



With Grandma and Papa

I just love that little profile!


I think that was plenty for this year.

No comments: