Tuesday, November 22, 2011

House Guest

For the past 5 days, my friend from college was here visiting. Kathleen and I have stayed in touch since college, but really haven't seen each other in almost 8 years.

It was so great to have her here and we had so much fun. We didn't do anything exciting, just hung out and kept doing life like normal. Michael loved her! Every time she was in the room, he was right next to her and trying to get her to hold him, or play with him. She did great with him, and I know he loved having her here. She also fell in love with Toby. Every time she would sit on the couch, both dogs would jump up to sit with her, but Toby stayed especially close.

We love you Kathleen, and you can come back anytime!

I have some more pictures, but these are the ones from my phone.

No comments: